Katecho, Inc has Immediate Openings for Quality Inspectors for all shifts.
Responsible for inspecting materials, work in process, final product, and accurately recording the findings. Must evaluate rejects and product defects and make decisions regarding the status of the product based on the inspection criteria. Must also prioritize the work, and may inspect multiple product types in any given shift. Requires an attention for detail and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Shifts Available: (A1=6am-6pm Mon.,Tues.,Wed.)(B1=6am-6pm Thurs.,Fri.,Sat.)(A2=6pm-6am Sun.,Mon.,Tues.)(B2=6pm-6am Wed.,Thurs.,Fri.)(1st Shift Mon.-Fri. 8am-4:30pm)(2nd shift-Mon.-Fri 4:30pm-1:00am).
1. Work as an effective member of a team to inspect medical device product according to instructions, engineering drawings, and training.
2. Inspect the quality of the materials, work in process, and final product according to documentation and Quality Control criteria.
3. Inspect product in a timely manner as outlined by department supervision and management.
4. Communicate with the Quality Supervisor regarding the amount and nature of any rejects or quality problems in the production lines.
5. Operate any equipment, tools, fixtures, etc. needed to perform the assigned job.
1. Able to perform routine tasks on a continual basis.
2. Able to read a ruler, instructions, and engineering drawings.
3. Able to correctly use required tools, fixtures, rulers, testing equipment, etc. involved in the assembly and inspection processes.
5. Able to communicate and work with others as a team.
6. Able to read and write English.
7. Trained and approved as an inspector by the Quality Control Department.
8. Able to recognize quality problems with materials, work in process, and final product.
9. Able to inspect products in a timely manner as outlined by department supervision and management.
10. Good work attendance and dependability.
11. Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.